Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday ~ The 5 W's of Life

Today my sister posted this quote on our favourite forum and I thought of sharing them here...I have also made it into a bookmark which I will share with you.

The Five W's Of Life.

WHO you are is what makes you special.
Do not change for anyone.

WHAT lies ahead will always be a mystery.
Do not be afraid to wxplore.

WHEN life pushes you over, you push back harder.

WHERE there are choices to make, make the one you won't regret.

WHY things happen will never be certain.
Take it in stride and move forward.

Author Unknown.

WHO - WHAT - WHEN - WHERE - WHY

Whenever we usually use these five words it is to start a question but not this time...here each time there is a statement, a strong one without any doubt and each one with positive answers and with some good advice! Thanks for the inspiration Sue!

Click on the bookmark for a better image to copy : )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy for visiting and becoming a Member. I loved visiting your blog, it's very inspirational : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen, thanks for making this lovely bookmark, I wish I knew who the author was but when I found it there was no credit for it. I have saved it and I posted it on Voy for you too.
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why ... indeed.

    Thank you Doreen for sharing your story on my Blog. I have responded there.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete